Monday 30 April 2012

Sokolniki Park and Moscow Zoo with Billy

I spent a afternoon looking after a colleagues little boy, so we decided to visit the Ice Sculptures. However we were disappointed to find out that the museum closed a few weeks before. But Billy had a lovely time playing in the park, eating ice-cream and going on the trampoline. The weather was lovely and we had a great time. So since the we couldn't see the Ice-sculptures we took a trip to Moscow Zoo and we loved it!


Billy with the Bear - Moscow Zoo

Look I can roar like a lion

The penguins are so cute!

Look Miss Suzanne I can balance on a turtle

Suzanne and Billy at Sokolniki Park fountain

Billy at Sokolniki Park fountain



Billy at the Playground.


Billy enjoying this chocolate ice-cream.

Look at my tricks on the trampoline Miss Suzanne


Billy and the giraffe

Billy and the bull.

The little fish.

Birds at Moscow Zoo

Parrots at Moscow Zoo



Look Miss Suzanne the bird is following me!

Billy and the emus.

Billy and the tiny bird.



Strange Sculpture at entrance.



How cool am I

Billy and the elephant

The beautiful Owl.



Never Smile at a Crocodile!

No comments:

Post a Comment